Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 2333 Daly St, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Phone: (323) 221-5923
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner, Late Night
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Great place to get your tacos, the chef is nice and understanding. The price is fair, plus you get quality and quantity. PS: don't be scares to remind the chef your order, with all those orders one could forget.
Great place for tacos. It’s not the cleanest but the food is great. The staff is also very welcoming and friendly every time.
The service was great!! Food was delicious and drinks were even better. My friend and I say in a cozy booth. It was nice to come right after lunch a place as good as this can get busy fast. Will definitely visit soon!!!
Love this place the people are super friendly. Its like eating at a relatives house. Nice employees and Good food.
Love this place! I've dined here a few times, taken out numerous. I have no idea why it's never packed (not complaining). The food and service is great! I'm no wine connoisseur, but that's good too. You're never waiting for your food or a server and they do not hover.